View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 16, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Well I don’t agree with the people who say it would have been better if such statement had been given by a responsible person.Zulfiqar mirza is senior minister in sindh cabinet and he knows very well what he says.though whatever he said is true and he has guts to speak out but just speak, no action.we are fed up of leaders who don't take concrete steps to resolve the problem but just make people happy by uttering empty words.in my view this is the biggest problem of we sindhis that we lack unity and it is a bitter fact.

then the role of our so called free media is very biased and discouraging.every one blamed mirza for inciting violence in karachi .but what about the threats of MQM for mirza and shahi syed to leave karachi within 48 hours.why media lack courage to question MQM? when MQM even didn't disown wall chalking in karachi why media is silent?

it is true that this party has support of some great power thats why it is doing all terrorist activities without any fear of accountability.