View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 17, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 13813

andleeb Akhter has a spectacular aura aboutandleeb Akhter has a spectacular aura about

DAY ----3 Plan

For Subjective portion:
1)Sik Mitran di(Hafeez taib)
Online link
2)Trinjin(Ahmad Rahi)
Online Link
3)jagraty(Shareef Kunjahi)
Online Link

Just follow the topics and subtopics of above mentioned books and add material by consulting text books and your personal observation.

For Objective portion:
Just read the topics' related material from objective book.

Tips: In my personal opinion,to secure good scores in this portion one has to learn by heart some 20+ Ashhars and poems.So, i think by consulting actual text and with keen observation while reading the relevent text book,one can make it done quite comprehensibly.
Remember don't overload your notes with ashaars and references (utna likhein jitna papers k doran easily revise ho saky).....It's difficult to remember exact words of quotes and poetry but by dividing the overall work in sections it could be done.
For example in this phase of preparation just focus on notes and by giving 6 or 7 readings make yourself familiar to the poet and poetry.I personally beleive that by doing so i have done almost 60 % prepration.Later on during revision phases i will deal with them(ashaars and poems) one by one.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to andleeb Akhter For This Useful Post:
adventurous (Wednesday, September 14, 2011)