View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 17, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 13813

andleeb Akhter has a spectacular aura aboutandleeb Akhter has a spectacular aura about

@sidogar
Though you mentioned your personal experience but here are some tips if you are feeling difficulty with punjabi
1)As you have mentioned that you are Punjabi but still you are not comfortable...So to be comfortable think while you speak punjabi that how this particular word could be written in the Punjabi.Punjabi format is like urdu with little difference.If you are talking about your reading difficulty just give an attentive and focused reading.Trust me you will do it .
2)Be more focused while selecting your optional.To select one subject and then by preparing or reading it for 2 or 3 days or so and then striving for another option is really a bad idea.You are merely wasting your precious time in this way.Just stick to your optional after careful selection.
3)You have said that it's not easy to collaborate with the views of different language writer.I agree.........But dear to prepare any subject you have to put some extra effort.Here you can land yourself in secure position by adding quotes and views in your answer, in other subject you have to add some other type of material.Means to say you can't escape from "hard work".

Hope so you will never mind my bold advice.Anyway choice is yours.Best of luck.

Regards