View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faseeh Muhammad View Post

For Quite few days, I am really disappointed by the participants on this forum!

The reason is that when they start analyzing an issue, they start with a "emotional speech" and that too so loudly that it becomes almost impossible to hide their ethnic/political inclinations. I assume that a CSS aspirant should be an exception to such an attitude. The analysis of a CSS apsirant should ground on merit rather then ethnic/political inclinations.

To me "commissioner's system" was designed by the "Britishers to Rule" a hostile population. In that system the commissioner was all-in-all for the area designated. The system is obsolete and try to alienate masses from the person who is supposed to be their servant. If any one/every one on this thread is cursing MQM for the removal of this system, he/they should note this.

By the way we always curse Bureaucracy for its whims and designs to steal public freedom, but when it comes to devolution or Nazims we start supporting bureaucracy. If you want a civil servant that is educated but is just not interested in going a step ahead of what is enlisted as his duty, then go ahead to support this system.

Is't it a hypocrisy?? Yes it is and we are hypocrites at par when it comes to serving out self for we are going to be CSPs!

I would request the PM and President to remove commissioner system throughout Pakistan (if any where else it is functional), not just in Karachi. And for corruption, there is no holy cow in Pakistan, Let it be Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Wali Khan or any one else incl. Altaf Sb.

from where did asset of Mustafa Kamal come.
Who is bearing expenses of Altaf Hussain in London.
yeh sab Nazim ke nizam se mil raha tha jo band hogya hai. Ofcourse commissioner system tou bura lage ga na.
Aur Altaf hussain se bara koi hypocrite hai koi?
Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Wali Khan yeh sab Altaf se bether hain.