View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 20, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post
@ All

very disappointing remarks by some of the senior members.

Do u people feel entertained by the continuous killings in karachi??

is this step not a welcome move atleast in order to save a number of innocent people's lives???????

strange !!! strange!!! strange !!!

the step is taken forward to ensure peace !
i think the Govt had to stop the bloodbath. the poor people were being ruthlessly murdered. we shud welcome this move. above all, they (MQM) are the elected representatives of the people of Karachi. Rise urself above all the biases and stand in favour of the establishment of national peace !!!

we shud not be affiliated with any party. we shud be affiliated with peace, law and order and political stability in our country and its economic back-bone(Karachi).
Thank you !!!
At first we are not talking about any particular ethinic group but about a political party (MQM).i think it is right of every citizen to criticize the wrong acts of parties.when we can criticize PPP why not MQM???

you should not say that whatever we are saying it is because we feel entertained by innocent killings in karachi. Karachi is our city and we are as much worried about peace in the city as anyone else thats why we are talking about it.

Do you really feel that this step is for restoring peace in karachi since when politicians have began to work for the welfare and safety of masses

we don't believe MQM as true representative of peace-loving people of karachi.

and we are already above any bias against any community. i think our criticism of any political party should not be taken against any community.

and yes we should not be affiliated with any party for national peace and prosperity so we are not