View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 20, 2011
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
At first we are not talking about any particular ethinic group but about a political party (MQM).i think it is right of every citizen to criticize the wrong acts of parties.when we can criticize PPP why not MQM???

you should not say that whatever we are saying it is because we feel entertained by innocent killings in karachi. Karachi is our city and we are as much worried about peace in the city as anyone else thats why we are talking about it.

Do you really feel that this step is for restoring peace in karachi since when politicians have began to work for the welfare and safety of masses

we don't believe MQM as true representative of peace-loving people of karachi.

and we are already above any bias against any community. i think our criticism of any political party should not be taken against any community.

and yes we should not be affiliated with any party for national peace and prosperity so we are not

I do not think that you without accomodating the other group's reservations, u can succeed in any dialogue. the first principle of any dialogue is this that you recognise the grioup at par with you and try to settle a dispute by some give and take. for the purpose of national peace, u have to recognize the others' strength and treat them equally so that a logical conclusion of dialogue may be reached at.

by ur temperament, it does not look that u acknowledge MQM as a political party. just be logical to what i am going to ask u now:
Do you think that a gang of traitors can control a 2 crore population of Karachi by means of force ??? moreover, how is this gang of traitors now penetrating into the internal parts of Sindh as it has already covered up many parts of hyderabad and sukkur. what kind of guns are they using to allure the traditionally embittered sindhi community?????????