View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 20, 2011
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
tw karachi walon ne ghussey me aa k apne muhajir bhaiyoon ki hi kyun 2 din mara??they are supposed to be MQM suppporters na as u said..Why were they killed??
brother i am a common man. i want peace in karachi and law and order back. i want to earn a livelihood for myself on daily basis and want to send kids to school.i want to go on duty and i want stability everywhere.until and unless administrators like you take a concerted action against the perpetrators, i feel insecure and cannot take a sigh of relief. let us live in peace and earn a living for ourselves.

and i am 100% sure that this is not 95/96. wake up to the new ground realities. we have many people like Naseerullah Babar, but they are all silent due to the altered ground realities. i repeat once again that i do not belong to any political party. i just want a stable karachi and advise u to make peace with the gang of murderers so that we may enjoy the fruits of that peace.

if u possess a view of a political analyst and are a good believer of constitutional and parliamentary political system, u must not ignore a political party that possesses a majority vote in karachi.otherwise you are living in a fool's paradise. you talked about terminating a political party.how can u easily terminate a political party that has around 25 seats in the national assembly and around 50 in the provincial assembly of Sindh???? how logical does it sound to you brother???