View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 21, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andleeb Akhter View Post
@ Hamza

It's nice to see you around again after a short period of disappearance.....thanks dear.(sach mein dil se dua nikalti ha Allah aap ko kamyabian day aur sehat aur khushiyan....ameem.)
Believe me your tips and strategies are doing wonders for me and i am spreading them among the css aspirants with your name(honestly)
I wana ask how did you prepare notes of Muslim law? and kindly state an example ,which you have mentioned that you have created in paper.

Regards
Books lo muslim law ki.For example Mullah or mansoor sons ki Q&A book.Uss me se for example u are preparing the topic regarding marriage.Tw jaise jaise book me definitions and laws he na,unhey point form me copy pe likhtey jao.Laws chote chote hi hotay he so ziada mehnt nahy lge gi notes pe.Koi acchi example nazar aye tw wo bhi likh lo.
That is IF u wanna make notes.Muslim Law k notes bnane ki koi khaas zrurt nahy hoti.D.F Mullah ittni acchi likhi hui he and us me hur cheez ittna accha explained he k U just need to have a highlighter with u to highlight the laws and further points.Secondly us book me hur cheez relevant he bhi nahy.Adha chapter tw syllabus me hi nahy hota.
As far as example of a case is concerned.U can say that Mr. X bequeathed 1/3rd of his property to Mr Y,who was not a family member.Mr X's son Mr. A went to court against this.The court rejected his plea because according to Islamic law Mr X was in the capacity to bequeath upto 1/3rd of his propert to a non-family member
Hope u have understood
And thanks for all the prayers.Keep praying
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
andleeb Akhter (Thursday, July 21, 2011)