View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 21, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Is bar mohajirs and sindhis donon ko Sindh k political scene se un logon ko uttha k bahir phaink daina chahiye jo MQM se belong kurte hain,ya un k isharon pe naachtey hain..Use ur vote people..
you are right k sindhi oar muhajjir donon ko MQM se belong karne waloan ko utha kar bahir phenkna hoga.our vote will be usefull in this case if there are free and fair elections which i don't see possible here because neither ppp nor MQM will allow free elections.

@ Ali Mubashir

you are right that black sheeps are everywhere also in sindhi community.but you are wrong that 0.00001% sindhi people might have soft corner for this terrorist group because i have seen many sindhi people who follow mqm blindly.and last if we are united against mqm then why this unity is not showing any positive result?? why sindh is suffering because of this group??even nationalist parties are divided .the fact is that we give first preference to our own interests then national interests.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suman For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Saturday, July 23, 2011), Waqar Abro (Friday, July 22, 2011)