Thread: Need Ideas!
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 24, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
Hello,

I'll be attending my last semester of bachelors of computer sciences after summer vacations are over which means I'll have to prepare a final project as well. I currently have no Idea what to do and/or develop, I want to do something new.... something never done before, some program never developed before.

Please share your Ideas as to what kind of computer software (Regardless of the operating system, win, linux etc) would you like to have? What kind of work would you want to take from the computer which you could not do at present time? Please Give me all the Ideas you have of programs that comes in your imagination but has never been implemented yet.

Also, If you have some good Ideas of mobile applications like what kind of application would you like to have which has not yet been developed you can share that also .. Just share as much as you can, thanks.

Thanks In Advance!
Here are some suggestions for applications/software which i would love to have in my PC/Cell.

1)Finger Print Detector for mobiles(for security)
2)Mini Picassa or any photo editing software/app which could turn a night photo into a bright photo.
3)a software which translates at least 5/7 major languages of the world just by voice detection.(that would be awesome)
4)A pdf reader/editor/creator for mobiles
5)a software to download movies on mobile from file sharing sites.
6)a software for PC that teach different languages with pronunciation.(though there are some but they do not work)
7)an app or software which let one check one's body temperature,blood pressure,sugar level etc and then saves a detailed report or at least 7 days
automatically.
8)Make some kind of innovative software or app that compel paypal,ebay and amazon to work with Pakistan.

for now that's it.

Best Wishes.
candidguy (Monday, July 25, 2011)