View Single Post
Old Monday, July 25, 2011

epicurean is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Child View Post
Guys, Let me know one thing... Basically, I am an engineer... I have done Engineering from UET, Lahore... I did my NTS very well.. more than 80 question were just lower than my level... means I would have scored at least 85 marks out of 100.. so they have called me for interview... but now I am lit bit confused that should I go for interview or not?? coz I m not from that particular field so how can I answer the questions related to banking and finance... how would they prefer me then??? There would be many other students from different educational background so what should they do???? Can any wise person guide me in this regard.... Millions of thanks in advance... Waiting for a positive attitude that would not prove futile...

Dude, I did my engineering from fast. As you talk about the test, it was damn easy more than 70% candidates scored 85%. now the point is that as u r an uetian, gettin a job wont b an issue i mean your career job. then whats the point of going for this job? it is quite evident from your post that you are not into banking at all so in my opinion there is no point that you go for this job. Right now I am in warid but bankin has always been an ideal job for me thats why Im kinda desperate for this opportunity as u know with engineering background you dont get many opportunities to apply in any bank. So, just be clear that what kinda lifestyle you would like to have thats it :-)