View Single Post
Old Monday, July 25, 2011

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
Thousands of Pakistani students ,burn in the midnight oil for passing the CSS exam while already inducted officers in our armed forces without written test get their desired groups through interview.
take a look on the following link and pass your comments :

http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/icms/admin/ne...ce%20board.pdf

Question 1: Can an army officer be a good civil servant?

Question 2: What do you think to what extent is it discrimination?

Question 3: Should this quota be abolished?
INJUSTICE INJUSTICE INJUSTICE

Dear, this is the vivid example of the discrimination. The military is cleary superior here than the civilians. The civilians aspirants endevour years to get into the civil services, but here in our homeland, the rules are only for the poor civilians.
How the 32 candidates were selected for the interview only to join the civil services? What is the criteria of the seletion of the cadets? There is 10% quota for army cadets and oppositely the civilians are not blessed with this type of quota if they are willing to join the military services.
The quota shall be abolished if the FPSC's top brass want to prevail eqaul justice and rule law for the citizens. The above interview also distorts the image of competition concept. Simply, the CSS is not , conceptually, a competitive based examination as it possessess 10% selection quota for the Khaki rulers.
It is my request to all the aspirants to raise their voices on every forum to get their due justice and right. I myself gona write to the chairman. What you gona do my dear members?
DEVOLUTION GEEK (Monday, July 25, 2011), Hamza Salick (Monday, July 25, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Monday, July 25, 2011), Razzi (Monday, July 25, 2011)