View Single Post
Old Monday, July 25, 2011

Wild Child is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
a) Yes

b) They won't test you on that parameter; technical expertise of banking is never expected from a new entrant. They might test your general understanding of banking which a customer can answer easily like Cross Cheque, Account opening, RTC, ATM, Prize bonds, locker etc. Some general questions of overall economy of Pak which are expected from literate Pakistanis of all the fields like: Inflation, GDP, Budget, Monetary Policy, and Fiscal Policy.

c) Everybody has a little bit know how of almost all the fields, interviewers may ask some degree specific questions from the candidates. All the candidates may face some questions from their educational background.

Don't worry dear, they need analytical minds too. I have seen best bankers from engineering background.

Wish you good luck
Thank you very much for your help.. I am really indebted.. There are two other things, I wanna inquire about.... Firstly, I do not have my original documents with me this time? so what to do then? would they demand for them?? secondly, I have heard from someone about filling a bond of 300000. how is it??