View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanveersaeed View Post
hello hamza bhai im tanveer saeed from hyderabad.i saw ur dmc on css forum.hats off 4 ur performance.dear im doing mba in finance and have opt buss add as optional.i have completed my 4 optionals(journlsm,sindhi,sociology and us history) next turn is of bus add.plz tell me the books of that individual portion as i can cover the whole cource from it.i have fix 15 days for every optional and have completed my other optionals in these days,so will 15 days be enough 4 this subject as well??i welcome ur any guidance or suggestion 4 the subject.

regards.
aspirant for 2012
Principles of Management by Robben
Marketing by Kotler
Finance by Gitman
VU notes for Business Add

Make short and terse notes for Business Add.Concentrate on contemporary issues.Ratta ek hadh tuk kam aye ga.They need analytical input from u.Past papers pe khaas attention dain.Especially for Finance portion.See what questions are repeated in Finance portion.Preparation would become easier for u.It is a scoring subject if u have command on the numerical portion and u attempt it correctly.U being a finance student shouldn't have much of a problem.I myself am a banking and finance graduate.