View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

I too have some doubts about the testing criteria or rather the "paper checking" of FSPC. There are some questions that needs to be answered logically.

Look, every year thousands of aspirants apply and only few hundred pass. Why is this? I mean, are we trying to say that out of the thousands who appear only these few hundred passed (or wrote material worth passing) ? How come no year has yet come where at least 1000+ people passed? Are we indirectly saying that every year only "few hundred" intelligent people appear in exam? this doesn't goes down my throat. It does not make sense. When one appears in CSS, he/she comes with a lot of preparation. I know some people just come for the sake of it but not the majority. Then there are things what usman mentioned, which makes people wonder. They are quiet sensible and logical. If it happens with one or two person one might say "Co-incidence" but I guess that's not the case.

It appears there is something fishy going on, to reduce the number of passing candidates they have some "undercover" policy by restricting the number of passed candidates. Something is fishy but don't know what

SIDE NOTE : There's no re-totaling policy of FSPC? I heard there is, read about it somewhere but not sure where. I mean candidates who fail cannot request for a re-totaling? I know re-checking is not possible, im asking about re-totaling. If there is any such policy please describe it in detail (If someone has Info on it)
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
usman khalid (Tuesday, July 26, 2011)