View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 30, 2011
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samreenhassan View Post
1) Food is mixed and partially digested in stomach so its stomach
but food in the form of carbohydrate are stored in liver? m confused what is the actual answer of this question
It's stomach. Liver stores glucose, which gets converted to glycogen on reaction with insulin. Glucose-glycogen conversion etc are undertaken to maintain a proper sugar level in body. Don't confuse food storage with it.

Quote:
4) Helium gas is used in party balloons
in some websites it also written that hydrogen is also used ..and hydrogen is also lighter than helium.
The reason is, I think, Hydrogen is a reactive gas, you won't find it in free form. Helium on the other hand is an inert gas and can thus exist freely.

Quote:
5) Bacteria are parastic organisms.
cant bacteria live without host ?
I think yes.

Quote:
6) Set of instuctions obeyed by the computer is a computer program
in some books it written command?? i also think its programme ...but ...
Program is the answer. I think, one instruction is called a command, when we have a set of instruction/ set of commands it becomes a program.
The Following User Says Thank You to candidguy For This Useful Post:
samreenhassan (Saturday, July 30, 2011)