View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 31, 2011
Deputy District Officer (Revenue)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2009 - Roll no. 1852

Nasar Abbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babakhan View Post
Offer letters abhi nahi to kuch maheeno me zaroor mil jate but this useless act of petitioners made CM saying CCE 2008 batch “Black Mailers”. Court se CM ko daant khilwa ker aur humiliate kerwa ker yeh expect Karen ke woh ya PPP future mein positive rahenge, The answer is simple “NO”. This petition has not done anything good for those poor chaps from Batch 2008 who are looking at this job for long term.

Humiliating and fighting with your boss and expecting him to behave in a positive manner specially if he belongs to PPP, than people are horrendously mistaken. This act of petitioners by taking Sindh Govt. to court will not help rather add to the list of problems going to be faced by CCE 2008 batch.

In future if in response of the case against mal-practices of CCE 2008 which is already lodged, any court asks Sindh Govt. to investigate the case than what we expect from Sindh Govt? They will go all out to prove CCE 2008 batch JALEE as they did to prove CCE 2003 fake and corrupt.
Dear Baba Khan,

Normally, I dont reply your posts for the reason that first they are not related to me and second I dont take your posts seriously or consider them worthy to be replied, but your this post needs to be replied as I think you have gone a long way to prove CCE 2008 fake, "Jalee", or full of malpractice and you have made every effort to discredit provincial civil services but so far you have not succeeded and by doing this you have not only hurt the feelings of those meritorious candidates who have passed different exams of SPSC including PCS 2008 and Mukhtiar tests but you are also making the youngsters and new comers against the provincial services.....

I must tell you that you have no right to say that any one of the qualified candidates of PCS 2008 has succeeded by using influence and through malpractices, until and unless you have a proof. So stop saying this...And if you are conveying the message of some failure candidates or of Sindh Govt then I also want to say that the failures had gone to Sindh high court and their petition has been disposed off by the honourable high court on merit and even if those candidates consider that injustice has been done with them, they have right to go any where for relief where ever they want to go...WE DONT NEED YOU TO BE THE SPOKESPERSON OF THOSE FAILURES OR OF THE SINDH GOVERNMENT......SO STOP THIS PRACTICE IMMEDIATELY......

you must also keep in mind that our petition (I know you were not part of this petition but you can also get the relief) was not a personal complain against PPP or Honourable Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah....it was a constitutional petition which requested the honourable high court to direct the Sindh government to issue offer letters to those candidates who were top on merit. ( Labour, food and Cooperative department had already issued orders and candidates had joined the govt months ago.) Since our request was on merit so the Honourable High Court directed the govt for issuance of letters.......

Dear Baba khan,

In the light of above mentioned facts, I would like you to stop your bias propaganda against PCS 2008 immediately...you are doing no good. You are only damaging your personality and creating foes rather friends.......I advise you to accept the reality and dont make us think that for you 'GRAPES ARE SOUR".

THANKS AND TAKE CARE.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasar Abbasi For This Useful Post:
muhammad hussain (Tuesday, August 02, 2011), NASR KHAN (Wednesday, August 03, 2011), pcss (Monday, August 01, 2011)