View Single Post
Old Monday, August 01, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilal777 View Post
thnx farah alot.......i will buy novels soon.....and....kindly tell me..........mjhe ye nazmein kis book mein milein gi?? shahnam-e-islam...sar wadiye sina....shab rafta...manzil e shab....musaddas e hali....tuloo e islam....khizar e rah....saaqi nama..........??? kya in nazmon k liye poets k poore deewan khareedne parein gay? is there not any book containing these above poetries?? thnx......for meer and ghalib...we hav to buy their whole deewan as it is mentioned in syllabus.........but kindly tell m about these above poetries?? from where to do all above???
Shahnama e Islam,shab e rafta,manzil e shab,mussadas e hali alag alag books k naam hainsab leni paren gi.ya kisi library se le lain.jab k Tuloo e Islam,khizr e raah,saaqi naama "Bang i dara" mein shamil hain.wo ap yahan parh saktay hain online;

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...ara-iqbal.html

is k elava Baal i Jibreal ki ghazlen b shamil hain syllabus mein,wo book le lein.ya us ka b online link dhoond len.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
bilal777 (Tuesday, August 02, 2011)