View Single Post
Old Monday, August 01, 2011

Agha Majid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babakhan View Post
Dear I am not posting on this forum to have your out of context response rather I write to convey relevant information and precise observations. Your arguments are answered below:

1. I never said whole of CCE 2008 batch JALEE rather 25% to 30% of them have used huge sum of money and bribed the SPSC members for allocation otherwise chances of their allocation were almost Zero. The evinces of the corruption are with those who will knock the doors of Supreme Court and everybody will see the outcome in future. Because of these JALEE candidates meritorious class will suffer likewise in CCE 2003 due to the allocation of Ahyan Bhutto, and others, people like Shabir Sethar and many others who became CSP later on suffered and their names were nominated in anti Corruption list. Nobody have this clue that how those extremely talented people were nominated in the list of JALEE candidates and evidences against them were provided by non other than our beloved SPSC and the team of Mr. Ibrar Mirza. Dear I have already said in my posts that when inquiries are conducted either by SPSC or Anti Corruption department, due to their personal grudge or over the instructions of high ups they MAKE MERITORIOUS PEOPLE JALEE AND PLAY WITH THEIR CAREERS.

2. The petition which has lodged in Sindh High Court consists of more than 8-10 allegations/ Charges and court has only resolved one of them by directing the SPSC to issue of Mark sheets which were not given to the failed candidates due to un UNKNOWN reasons. I think that they have given people marks like 248.50 out of 250 in interviews and was trying to hide it until the final allocations are being made. But luckily this precious mark sheet is with those people who are going to knock the doors of Supreme Court and they have many other evidences of similar kind ready to be produced in Supreme Court. The petition in Sindh High Court is pending with all other points and will be taken up by court in future. So you are misguiding the forum not me.

3. CM has called people Black Mailers and the remarks of the judge were humiliating for the chief executive of the province. It was not Sindh Govt. but the lawyer directly blamed CM for not signing summary. For how long he would have stopped the summary but moving courts over this issue has not only infuriated CM but also a long lasting rivalry. You take somebody of CM stature to court, judges pass remarks of humiliating nature and media gives it as lead stories and you still think that CM will behave normally!! Horrendously wrong!! Whenever PPP is given an opportunity to discredit this batch PPP will grab it with both hands.

4. Things are very informal in Sindh and SPSC is an institution which can do everything ordered by the high ups. Manipulation in copies and throwing them away and saying papers are missing have been a normal practice we see in SPSC. If High Court or Supreme Court asks to probe into the case lodged against CCE 2008, will CM support this batch under such circumstances where CM was forced to sign the summary by court.

4. Unfortunately I am also the signatory of this petition and paid money to be paid to lawyer. But I never wanted to do that because I knew this petition will create problems of grave nature for those who are eying these jobs for long term.

I am not against anybody rather I only try to provide this national forum readers information regarding the mal practices of our institutions in Sindh.
@ BABA KHAN

thanks for your valuable updates.

@ others

Plz avoid to become personal with anyone, everyone has right to express his opinion. Baba Khan is expressing opinion and updates he has, he is not directing/imposing any decision.
The Following User Says Thank You to Agha Majid For This Useful Post:
Babakhan (Tuesday, August 02, 2011)