View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Babakhan is on a distinguished road

Instead of digging out my name and abusing me through the threats of boycott, why don’t you people prove me wrong through arguments rather than passing sweeping statements? You all know that my arguments and facts are correct but you dislike me because I disclose all hidden facts in an open forum.

I should now boycott you people for pressurizing me to hide the facts and toe your line of action aur who kuch likhoon jo aap ko passand ho, mein yeh kabhi bhi nahi karunga and if you don’t like my argumrnts prove them wrong if you can through counter arguments but it is unfair to boycott me only because I update the forum with information received from different sources. Please set aside my arguments and information if these are not worthy of your kind attention but nobody has this right to snatch my right of expression on this national forum.

@Agha & Ali36
Thanks for accepting the fact that everybody acquire the right of expression free from undue influence. I consider this forum as a platform from where you can convey the information and update the existing knowledge of the readers. It will be against the principles of honesty if I know something factual and hide it because people will hurt by disseminating this piece of fact or information.
The Following User Says Thank You to Babakhan For This Useful Post:
Agha Majid (Tuesday, August 02, 2011)