View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 03, 2011

candidatespsc is on a distinguished road

Dear Nasar Abbasi and Pcss.

Assalamoalaikum:

I bakd out of my boycott since i realize that its useless as one will not change one's mind. All are slaves of their dsires and agenda and v have no right to say others "dont post anything" because its public forum"

ur replies r doing nothing but increasing " RONAK" of the forum on this topic and helping others who wnat to discredit us.

another reason of not asking for boycott is that i think i have identified Baba khan, i m 90% sure and if i am correct i can say yes he has not only paid the fees of lawyer but SO sb has been very active before petition as well.

so dear brothers, leave our sweet brother KHAN sb write what he feels correct.

what can u do to a person who appeard in exam , wiated for result , after result asking others not to join Sindh Govt Jobs and thn paying the fees of lawyer and being active in petition.... and most important he is not employed in FG College but he is a Sindh Govt employee in another department.

brothers , plz remember and observe... NO REPLY IS DA BEST REPLY.
Nasar Abbasi (Wednesday, August 03, 2011), pcss (Friday, August 05, 2011)