View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 04, 2011

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOKHARI2 View Post
IN my opinion firstly Afghanistan,Pakistan,India they must have a trilateral strong relationship without any external influences by Israel,America,and countries of EU.Because these states would not want this region to be stabled and indirectly playing important role to keep these three states any how engaged with terrorism. now over viewing the scenario super powers want to give a vital role to India in Afghanistan which at any cost Pakistan will not allow because PAKISTAN and India are rival ideologically. stable Afghanistan WOULD BE in favor of Pakistan in a way that there would be no influence of India and there would be no other power who will destabilize Pakistan from the afghan border. strong Pakistan can develop a strong Muslim block of Iran turkey Afghanistan Saudi Arab and other states which would make Pakistan strong enough to resolve the Kashmir dispute with India.
Now countries like Israel America will never wish to have a strong block as we have example in case of Bhutto who was hanged for one of the reasons that he gather all the Muslim states at Lahore and had convinced them to create a Islamic bank in Pakistan if this would have happened the socio-economic issues would not have occurred as they are now.

plz comment is any one disagree with me.
I agree dear, i have raised the dialogue point in the heading of the political stability and SAARC is the already constructed platform for dialogues.