Thread: Tips
View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 07, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmani_global
i thank both of u people give tips for new commers in the CSS. A question from my side to all of u that " IS IT TRUE TO CHASE THE CSS IS VERY MUCH DIFFICULT OF IMPOSSIBLE TARGET" give me the reply with full satisfaction.
Yes no doubt my tips were for a candidate aspiring for CSS but dont have idea how to start preparing. As I M Possible said its not difficult to make it, I agree to the point.

If you have will power and devoted to your goal you can turn the winds even so what is this CSS. But the thing matter is your devotion to studies.

Once before I said that If you want to flirt with CSS then you will be a loser but if you will develop an ISHQ definately you will be a winner... and you must know what is ISHQ... Its to forget yourself and be what your Mehboob looking for. So if you have decided to make that ISHQ do what CSS demands for.

CSS demands your comprehensive approach and acute observation for acquiring knowledge so do the same... its not imposssible then.

Try it out for a month only you will develop a love for reading and you will feel its for the first time in your life that you are utilizing your time and this is the way to your height of Success.

I hope reply is satisfactory for you.

Regards