View Single Post
Old Monday, August 08, 2011
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozdar Iqbal View Post
Dear i have a question that if i m applying for inspector and AD in ANF then will i eligible to appear in written test for both posts.??? i think FPSC conducts written test of any cons; adv on same day,it means test of AD and Inspetor will be taken on same date.plz guide in this regard.....thanks
FPSC shall not deprive you from this right of appearing in both tests. For example, FPSC in 2008 conducted examination for Inspector ASF and DAD ASF on the same date. However, the time for both tests was different. For Inspector ASF the test was held on 10: 00 AM to 11:40 AM and for DAD the test was held at 02: 00 PM to 03:40 PM.

I hope this would clarify the doubt. If you are eligible to apply for both posts, I think you should go for it.

Regards