View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 09, 2011
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozdar Iqbal View Post
@ coutageneverdies..
sir does fpsc conduct the tests of assistant,UDC,LDC at other centres except islamabad.and am i not eligible to apply for inspector bz i have no exp.of any security agency???
Sir, I am not sure about Non-Gazetted posts... But FPSC conducts tests country-wide in specific centers. You would be asked to mention the center of your choice for written examination as well as for interview.

If you dont have the experience in the specified field, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Inspector. They have specifically asked for the candidates who have atleast Two years post qualification experience in Law Enforcement Agency / Security Agency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Jawad Ali View Post
we have to send our credentials by post or by hand at the fpsc office? waiting for reply
You can send your credentials by post or by hand. Both are possible.

Regards