View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 10, 2011
40th CTP (FSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101

Thanked 1,691 Times in 640 Posts
Roshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lilly View Post
Dear roshan...JazakAllah for such valuable information but correct me if i am wrong when i say that the exempted people from Zakat also includes the Bano hashim, family of the Prophet (PBUH)...
PERSONS WHO CANNOT BE Given ZAKAT:

1. Zakat cannot be given to the descendants of Muhammad (P.B.U.H);

2. Zakat cannot be given to parents and grandparents. In the same manner one's children and grandchildren cannot be given Zakat. A husband andwife cannot give Zakat to each other.

3. Zakat contributions cannot be given to such institutions or organizations who do not give the rightful recipients possession of Zakat, but insteaduse Zakat funds for constructions, investment or salaries.

Thnx dear for ur appreciation, hope above text will ans ur query....Regards