View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 09, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

Salaam to all,

@ Zameerabaas,

Totally agree to your points. Nodoubt character is more important as compared to our outer personality. As far as I think in my view personality is amalgamation of outer looks & character both.Outer looks are not in a persons own hand but by enhancing the traits of one's character one can enhance one's personality.

@ proud 2 be pakistani

Yes personality has an important impact on other's mind & most important suggestion in your post is that our attitude must be good because if our attitude is positive it will leave a good impact on other's
mind. In this attitude our way of thinking, way of dealing with others & even our feelings & emotions are inculded if all these are positive definatly our personality will leave a positive impact on others.

@ Impossible,

Good points dear nodoubt sorroundings of a person have an important
role in making or maring the personality of that person. Behaviorism school of thought in psychology believes that Enviorenment of a person has far reaching impacts on a person's personality as compared to his heredity traits.

2nd point of observation is also very authentic & I myself believe that most of time observation teaches more than experiences.

Regards,