Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old Friday, August 12, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugni View Post
Asslam O Alikum everyone! My name is Jugni morio and i have done masters in English literature and now willing for CSS. My subjects are:English literature,Islamic history, Journalism and Sindhi. As i'am new on this site so need your guidance and support. Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by afzaliffi View Post
though u have done master in English but are u master in English???????????
ask this Q from urself, then opt this subject.
i have aslo done master in English literature but i have not opted it as it is a low scoring subject.

I would strongly agree with Afzal.
I too have Masters in Literature , but havent opted English Lit.
If you have strong command on Eng lit then only you should go for it.
On this forum there are many many people with their Masters in English ,
but few go for Eng Lit in CSS.
Jugni (Saturday, August 13, 2011)