View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
is your writing style particularly impressed by an urdu writer?i thought it got close to mumtaz mufti,but the next moment i realize that you are much more 'sehel' pasnd than he was.have you based it on any favourite,you style i mean?
حمزہ میرے اب تک ۴ افسانے شائع ہوئے ہیں۔ان میں سے ۳ معاشرتی مسائل پہ ہیں۔اور ایک مزاحیہ لیکن موضوع اہم ہے،۔ میاں کی کنجوسی اس کا موضوع ہے۔ ۲۰ سال تک یہ ہی لکھے۔اس کےبعد پڑھائ کی مصروفیت۔ یہ جو بے ترتیب خیالات ہیں یہ محض کتھارسس ہے۔کسی بھی مصنف کو ذہن میں رکھ کے نہیں لکھتی۔
متاثر اشفاق احمد اور واصف علی واصف کے خیالات سے ہوں کیوں کہ میں نے محسوس کیا ہے کہ ان کے لفظ پڑھ کے لگتا ہے ہماری ہی بات ہو رہی ہے۔
آپ میرے اس تھریڈ میں موجود الفاظ کو محض میری ذاتی ڈائری کے الفاظ سمجھ لیجیے۔سوچ کے نہیں لکھتی۔محسوس کر کے لکھتی ہوں
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Wednesday, August 17, 2011), madiha alvi (Sunday, February 09, 2014)