View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 20, 2011

Megaadeeel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asjad Jaidu View Post
hey frndz em from Peshawar, I also heard dat result wil be anounced around 22 Aug. but one of my classmate told me dat he got a call from MCB a week ago asking him dat is he ready ready to work in quetta coz all da seats of Peshawar and Pindi had been alotted(as Pesh and Pindi was the cities he had selected). So wat I got from dis dat Pindi aor Peshawar me seats alot ho gyi hain means en areas ki lists tayar hain,also same wud be da case with all other cities, bt the people in diz lists will be informed after the lists signed by the top managment
Well I am from Quetta. I have been visiting this thread quite regularly. Some of the members are saying that are offered to be posted in Quetta, which surprises me. I mean it is a common practice that candidates from a particular locality are posted in their region of domicile. Having said that only 39 candidates took the test of MCB from the whole province. 21 were called for the interview but only 11 turned up. I was one of them. Interviews for the candidates from Balochistan were held in Karachi, which is a little disappointing because many people have to come Quetta first and then proceed to Karachi for interview. The law and order situation in Karachi was not favorable to say the least, so quite simply many candidates simply did not up. However those who did turn up, faced a hostile MCB staff. My friend was not allowed to appear in the panel interview, reason given that he was over age even though he was well within the limits of age restrictions but the lady there was adamant that he was overage. He spent 5000 PKR to appear in the interview and they did not allow him. The management was pathetic and now they are calling candidates from other provinces to go to Quetta for 25000. This is ridiculous.