View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 21, 2011
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Net speak not allowed dear.
Lolx...you didn't highlight "LI" ,which I wrote in my post.
Bye the way It's almost a habit but will take care...

P.S:

Don't mind, like ur behavior and your administration but it is a fact that strict people stay in this world for a very rare time...

Yes, Really , saw many people like you but this society don't bear such people and because of their strange(strict) behavior, they have to leave this world very soon...

Also, one other thing, You did masters in English literature but you have very good knowledge & command on Web development & Web Administration. Normally, people who have some other field, they having very rare idea of web development and web administration...

Sorry But these are few things which I want to say.... Please Don't mind anything...

Regards:
Younger bro.(of same behavior)