View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 24, 2011
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwan6610 View Post
what if any of the candidates does not join, will the next person in the merit list get the chance or this seat will remain vacant?
I think then that seat is kept vacant and then included after 2yrs exam e.g if seat is vacant of CE 2012 then that seat is included in CE 2014 not 2013 because all the processes takes much time, that's why included after 2 years. hope u would got the logic behind that.

P.S: If I m wrong then correct me plz.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: do not extend the punctuation marks, thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to prestigious For This Useful Post:
dr250 (Monday, August 29, 2011)