View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshan wadhwani View Post
Thnx Dear Syeda, nice to see ur repl after quite few dayshow r u now?

Dear these notes contain the happenings till feb 2011, because i prepared them for 2011 and now posting them here to update them..after posting all the topics that i had prepared i'll surely start posting updated material to the topics...requesting u and others to post related but updated material here so as to notes can be furnished and can help all the aspirants...Regards

Thnx again dear for ur suggestions, i'll add more detail related to indo-pak relations pointed out by u....ya i'll surely post notes on above topics..keep guiding and helping me

shukar ha ALLAH PAK ka now i am fine. roshan i was looking for the links for your notes and luckily i found some of them,these are very useful just have a look at them you will have an idea how to make good c.affair notes.

what is happining b/w US and Pakistan?

CSS Forums - View Single Post - What is happening between the US and Pakistan?

Why we need America?

CSS Forums - View Single Post - My Current Affair Notes

Why its important to talk to talibans?

Pakistan -India Trade relation

CSS Forums - View Single Post - Pak-india relations

Water diplomacy in southasia

i hope these links would solve your questions and i will try to find out some more and yeah uptodate.

regards sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
A4ambitious (Saturday, November 24, 2012), attique anwar (Friday, February 28, 2014), Intifada (Friday, January 18, 2013), Roshan wadhwani (Wednesday, August 24, 2011)