View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by arslanbhutto View Post
Agree with Ali Mubashir
His point was mis-interpreted. He was actually trying to say that MQM is following the same policy that Israel is using and that is to kill and than shout that we were innocent and our people are being killed.

Similarly Israels also do this, they attack gaza all the time and are constructing new colonies despite UN concerns but still they say that they are being targeted by Hamas
Arslan u r absolutely right, my main object to post this thread is to find out similarities between these two (MQM and ISRAEL) terrorist groups, as i said the Jews of ISRAEL ALWAYS shout on holocaust that was done by ADOLF HITLER during WWII. but today they are killing thousnads of unarmed Palestinians, but no one including united nations and amnesty international is supporting innocent Palestinians.about few months ago, prince HARRY OF WALES of U.K and the son of princess Dianna and AND BROTHER OF PRINCE WILLIAM, wore a dress that resembled nazi dress that usually worn by HITLER, he was forced by Jews to apologize.now look every Provence in Pakistan took part in Pakistan movement, but MQM says that only their forefathers fought for Pakistan. and about 20 lakhs only urdu speakers gave their lives for Pakistan. where as we don't find this figure of 2 million urdu speakers who gave their lives for Pakistan in any Pakistan studies book written by even any Urdu speaker writer. and no doubt all the people who are living in Pakistan, their forefathers sacrificed their lives for pakistan the number even may be 2 million, but these 2 million sacrificed people must be from every corner of the country. so what does mqm mean by saying that only their forefathers gave their lives for Pakistan. I wonder every one in media is agree with MQM that its a party of middle class people, dear friends one of my cousins who is not a middle class and belongs to a sound family, went to LONDON and he took with him around 13 lakhs Pakistani currency with this amount he could live in LONDON for about 3 months only. he has to return back on the account of shortage of money, then how it is possible for a middle class person to live in LONDON for last 19 years. few days earlier a news anchorperson was asking the financial sources of PML N, but why he has no courage to ask this question from any MQM leader. now u will say that he has to run his channels that is why he can not ask this question from any MQM leader, but this is wrong perception of you friends, the real thing is this that this ( MEDIA ) works rather campaign for MQM.
sialkotian (Saturday, August 27, 2011)