View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vky Munir is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Assalam U Alaikum Everyone,

I have Scored 83 marks with 99.63 Percentile in GAT held on 07-08-11. I have also completed MS Mass Communications from Punjab University, with 3.56 CGPA. I wanted to apply for HEC Scholarship.

I have noticed There are only three countries where we can apply for M-Phil. France, AIT, Thailand and Hanyang University.

I do have some questions, please clear me if there is anyone having experience.

It is clear that We can choose only AIT, in Thailand and Hanyang University in Korea but can we choose any University in France?.
We will have to seek admission first in our selected University for approved course?
What is their Criteria to judge application?
How to select a research Topic?
How to write a research Proposal?

Kindly answer these ASAP.

Thanks.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailajafri View Post
I got 73 marks in recent GAT held on 07-08-11. I want to apply for HEC overseas as well as indigenous scholarship. Is there anyone else in the forum who is applying for that? My fields of interest are fine arts, mass media and English literature.

I have some questions for those who have availed this scholarship.
What is the merit and merit criteria?
Can I apply for all three fields?
Should I apply separately as just single application is accepted for a student?
Will HEC select the University for the candidate or the candidate herself seeks admission in the university?

Please reply.
Assalam U Alaikum Laila,

I scored 83 marks with 99.63 percntile in GAT and lookig to apply for the Arts, Media and Journalism. Have you any idea how to write a research Proposal for this. I have selected my topic on my own without any guidance, so I also have to make it confirm whtere or not it will be a suitable for Scholarship and also Can we select a local Topic for Research?
Please reply fast as there is no time left....
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamilaiqbal View Post
im applying for 90 % scholarships
Assalam U Alaikum,

I am Also Applying for 90% Scholarship in Arts, and Mass Communications Field, prefereably in France.....

Can You guide me how to select a topic and prepare research Proposal?

I have 83 marks with 99.63 percentile in GAT also have 3.56 CGPA in Mass Communications....

Regards

Last edited by Shooting Star; Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: merged