Thread: Tips
View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 14, 2006

mrtepo is on a distinguished road

DEAR FELLOWS! I am a student of 3rd year chemical engineering and i want to appear in css exams in 2009 INSHALLAH TALA,i got this site from orkut and from then i m a regular visitor of it.i extremely appreciate all those people like IM POSSIBLE and MISS NAQVI who are really doing gr8 job.my 1st cousin has passed css in 2002 if i am not wrong.she is now in pak.railways as a DCO.she helps me but as i am studying in multan and she is in lahore so its difficult to share couple of ideas on phone call or by sms.i found this forum extra ordinary helpful 4 me.i wanna study from right now following the saying of our beloved FATHER OF THE NATION " THE BETTER U PREPARE ,MORE WILL BE UR CHANCES 2 PASS".i can,t waite for 2007 or 2008 to start preparation.one thing which is very important is that i am 25 years old right now ALHAMD-U-LILLAH and due 2 age restriction i can only availe the chance of 2009 coz after it i will be overage.i am perplexed what subjects should i opt,from where i should start studying along with my engineering.i am interested in international relations and rest i don,t know.i have seen the syllabi of chemistry physics and maths .they are hell of lenghty and most of the things are new 4 me.i like FOREIGN OFFICE and hence i wanna improve my command on english.at the moment i consider myself at ZERO level.suggest what 2 do.waiting .......
ALLAH hafiz