View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future
Default Zulifqar Mirza you are great.

I salute Zulifqar Mirza on such a brave stance.
The summary of his press conference is as follow.
Zulifqar Mirza resigned as Senior Minister Sindh,member Sindh Assembly and Party Posts.
Rehman Malik has relationships with the killers and he stands with the killers.
I have proof. I will hand over proofs against Rehman Malik to Army chief, ISI chief, Prime Minister and President.
Rehman Malik is a liar he never speaks the truth.
Rehman Malik is harmful for Karachi.
Rehman Malik is Pakistan’s biggest enemy.

I asked my party that I can restore peace in Karachi.
I can restore peace in Karachi in 15 days.
My ministry was changed due to blackmailing.
I opposed the bargaining of a plot worth Rs. 6 billion in the cabinet.
I swear for the Quran that I never appointed any officer after by passing the merit. I tried my level best to upgrade the standard of police in the province.

He swore for the Quran that USA wanted to break the Pakistan and Altaf Hussain is supporting USA in this cause. Further he said that:
There is manipulated mandate in Karachi.
MQM does not have the real mandate of Karachi and Hyderabad.
50% votes of MQM are fake.
Media of Karachi is in control of MQM and threatened by MQM.
Once MQM asked me to appoint a notorious target killer as a police inspector in Karachi, I opposed the move.
Altaf Hussain is a killer and MQM is a terrorist organization.
Ask CPLC chief who is taking extortions in Karachi.
CPLC chief Ahmed Chennoi has relationship with Khidmat-e-Khalaq Foundation.
Khidmat-e- Khalq Foundation’s ambulances were used to transport arms and ammunition. MQM collects extortions money from Karachi.

ISI is the top Intelligence agency of the country which has played a significant role for the progress of the country. It is ISI and Army who saved country.
MQM wanted to destroy ISI.

Hats off to Zulifqar Mirza.
Call for Change (Sunday, August 28, 2011), Kamran (Monday, August 29, 2011), Naeem memon (Sunday, August 28, 2011), ravaila (Sunday, August 28, 2011), Venerated (Sunday, August 28, 2011)