View Single Post
Old Monday, August 29, 2011
39th CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit no 233

dr adnan rana will become famous soon enoughdr adnan rana will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhurst View Post
IRS was not offered for 2010 exam. It was not even created at the time written 2010 exam was conducted. For those who have cleared the 2010 written exam, they might get option for IRS before their interview.

We are only talking about 2011 preferences and I am giving my opinion on that. 2011 exam is still in the future and allocations for 2011 may be made somewhere in late 2011 or 2012. By the time, the css-qualified officers from 2011 exam join the field after completing ctp and stp, it would be 2013 so it is logical that 2011 aspirants plan their preferences in accordance with the realities in the field.

I think arguments should be supported by some evidence instead of merely asserting that a particular group is better than the other just because in the past it was considered better.
sir allocations of CE 2010 are out of the bag and PCS had been preferred over IRS n FSP......what do you say sir?or you want to wait for allocations of CE 2011?
Sikander-007 (Sunday, September 11, 2011)