View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Excuse me, RedMax, brother you will be having your own perceptions and ideas about Domicile issues, but so far as my opinion is, i would still prefer Sindh Rural domicile. There are some cogent reasons for supporting the permanent address and having domicile of Sindh Rural;

i). The foremost thing is your identity /recognition. Even after twenty years, if somebody will ask your basic area, you people will never say Hyderabad or Karachi, rather you will say Shikarpur, Larkana etc. Why because of a simple reason, you people belong to that soil. One should not leave that identity.

ii). Secondly, as per policy of the Government, quota of Sindh Urban is around 7.6%, while for Sindh Rural it is 11.4%! This quota is not for CSS only rather for all other services. One can get chance for recruitment for some other posts to be a Civil Servant and the quota matters in various cases.

iii). For your education purposes, if you wish to get yourself admitted in any good university of the country, you can get benefit of your Sindh Rural domicile, example is off course Quaid e Azam University. There are fellows with very humble background and with very low grades in their previous exams, but they were able to get themselvs enrolled in QAU only on the basis of their Sindh Rural domicile.
faheem aurakzai (Tuesday, August 30, 2011), sarang ali shaikh (Tuesday, August 30, 2011)