View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 31, 2011

arslanbhutto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif Amin View Post
Urdu speaking is good and loyal people to Pakistan. Unfortunately, they made puppet in hands of some militants. The second reason PPP, ML-N, JI and like that type of big political parties never raised and solved any issues of Urdu speaking. so Urdu speaking take distance from big political parties and presently has no option to join any other party. If any big Political party shows its interest for Urdu speaking community, in future all Urdu, Memon, Burmi, Bangali and Gujrati speaking will join this party gradually.

Bhai koe mukhlis jamat aur samne to ae jo ikhlas ke sath Urdu, Memon, Burmi, Bangali aur Gujrati speaking ke lye maidon me ake inke jaez huquq ke lye kam kare. Sub uske sath hojaenge ahista ahista.
Bro I don't agree with you
First of all what rights are you talking about. I have never heard anyone especially people of sindh has undermined urdu speaking rights if this were the case then they wouldn't have welcomed them with open hearts

And as far as forming another party for mohajirs, there are numerous parties that are formed on the basis of protecting mohajirs rights but none has achieved mainstream success because MQM wont let that happen. MQM-H of Afaq Ahmed is always targeted by MQM-A because they know Afaq Ahmed is the true protector of mohajir's right and they know that Afaq Ahmed can become a real problem for MQM in future if they let him continue his politics

I believe in politics for People of Pakistan rather than politics in People of Sindh, Punjab, KP

All the major parties in Pakistan are based upon their ethnicity, PML-N is punjabi party, ANP is Pakhtoon party, PPP is mostly Sindhi Party and MQM is mohajir party. Now, if another party is formed to protect mohajirs than I don't understand how can this racial violence will ever end.