View Single Post
Old Friday, September 02, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah24 View Post
you are right bro. i was also his student wat he taught that all is present on every website of learning english.
unfortunately! its not about teaching. its about guidance he provides jo woh parhate hain woh to f.sc matric ki books main bhi hai.why need a teacher. why don't we understand basics of a language stay same. but the way he guides you about writing an essay is marvelous. if and only if I can write something in a methodical manner today, thats his guidance. He may sound rude but what he means is for students only.

Disclaimer: I am not advocating him so that one may go opt for him as a teacher. these are my views about him. So, do not confuse my praise for him as a way tO advertise him. And neither do I intend to do so in future.