View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 03, 2011

sahhab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouneeb View Post
hey guys need some info regarding Jaibp (i am not trying to hijack the post just trying to avoid another thread)
1.[/B]i am unemployed currently just finished my post graduation so no worries now the thing is i am bored like hell and desperately need to do something and except for accounting, management accounting & Financial Systems and Banking Regulations i can pass other exams with normal effort but the thing i want to ask is that is it worth to give a shot i mean would the hard work will pay off.
2.how much marks are needed to clear a single paper?
3.what is the benefit of clearing in 1 attempt other than the cash award?
4.what kind of post the offer after clearing JAIBP?
5.how much salary people get after getting junior associateship?
kindly answer these queries already tried there website...
IBP is to improve your qualifcation and through this you not only improve your CV but also get knowledge about banking. Its always good for bankers to keep improving their knowledge but this doesn't guarantee a job to you, unless and untill you can prove your self and justify this degree in interview.It will benefit to those who are already working in banks.For non bankers, JAIBP may help them make entry in the banking sector but their is no assurance in this regard.Morever, if one join banking sector with JAIBP, subsequetly he/she is not entitled to rewards for which one would have eligible otherwise.
So i strongly recommend to do it if you are already working in a bank
Ali1984 (Saturday, April 28, 2012), SYED KAUSAR ALI SHAH (Thursday, March 22, 2012)