View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 06, 2011

rabia butt will become famous soon enough
Unhappy CE-2013 aspirant query

a.o.a !
i've startd my prep fr 2013 CSS exmaz from nw.i've done simple BA in first division.its my humble request to all the senior members or else who can better guide to please answer my queries below
1-as i mentioned above that iam intended to appear in 2013 INshaALLAH,should i start preparing notes for current affairs n pak.affairs from now?if so then please guide me as in how to prepare 'em?
i do have books n consult newspapers as well.e.g if its energy crisis of pak issue then can i copy-paste/extract material for this issue from newspapers suggesstions n from varied books?what else is the technique of preapring notes,say,of this topic?
2-there many books,say,khursheed ahmed's islamiat,which mention refernces of the quoted material so much.should we have to keep it in mind all the refernces/jot down to write in exmaz?the same refernces are true for pak.affairs books as well e.g trek to pakistan,akraam rabbani's books etc

P.S :the most disturbing part for me is to how to preapre notes esp.for compulsory subjects like pak affairs/current affairs/islamiat.i've nt strtd preapring fr optionals hitherto.my optionals are indo-pak history,journalism,accounting n auditing and bus.ad.