View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 07, 2011
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiya Mahar View Post
may be ur thinking works better, but as far as my experience tells me there are many who come up with determination bt yet cannot clear.....CSS papers are checked very strictly....n there r too many aspirants, its like a game one has to win and other has to loose....infct I have seen many who say they aren't interested to opt for CSS, but when they appeared they came up with woww result...
So its matter of luck too...many things determine CSS result
Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
rightly said. I have seen many determined candidates fully equipped with all relevant things to have a go in CSS.... but in the end luck came out to be the winner... all their determination had nothing to do with the success or failure... One may be fully dedicated and determined to pass the exam and may secure even 700+ marks in written but again failure in any one subject may throw him/her out of the competition... I agree that determination is required but it may not be the difference between success and failure.. there are many other factors including luck contributing towards success...
Don't worry about the luck thing. Prayers can take care of that. And the kind of praying that I am talking about is the kind that moves mountains. Only a determined person can pray like that.

I repeat.. determination is the key to success in CSS. No excuses. Period.
The Following User Says Thank You to floydian For This Useful Post:
zt4096 (Saturday, October 19, 2013)