View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 08, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=ALI SB;349600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by islah_G View Post

Well my dear bravo,

i m thankful for the tym u gv to my post...

let me clear my stance.

the heading of Khulla as a ground of DMMA is a bit confusing though on my part... u r right here..

Khulla is the right a lady has against husband... Right.

DMMA provides all those grounds upon which a lady can knock the door of the court to get rid of husband... and this process is called KHULLA Dceree grant..

in simple when a women wants to dissolve marriage she has the option of Khulla and that Khulla can awarded to her only if she proves one the above mentioned Grounds..

Dear Bravo Khula is not "Ground" its name of the Tool for dissolution... when a women knocks the court invoking all or any ground mentioned above she is gvn Decree of Dissolution which is called Khulla..

any how there is technical difference... u may take these grounds as "Judicial Divorce/Fasakh) but in Pakistan if u see the things when a wife applies in court it is written Dissolution of Marriage on the basis of Khulla under DMMA under 1939"

practically it is Khulla which is granted to wife once any of the ground mentioned in DMMA 1939 is proved..

PS:
Rahi baat DMG ki to yes i felt ur this comment bravo... DMG group mil jany sa kia ALI perfect bn gya???

and 4/5 marks da k ap nay Ziadti ki ha bravo... i wish apo FPSC k examiner na hun... warna next years sa koi muslim law nai rakhay ga...lolxxx

pleased to read ur comment bravo.... Love and regard <3
Dear Khula is a Kind of divorce......there is a difference in Talaq and Divorce.
Talaq is the exclusive right of Man. which includes Talaq e ahsan, talaq e hasan and talaq al bain.
Divorce simply mean separation of spouses.
Khulla....when the hatred is from female side and Mubaraat when hatred is mutual.
well in Khulla the wife has to give a consideration to the husband for her release from the marriage tie. There need no point of cruelty or anything else from husband side. it is enough if the wife dont like her husband.
Court me jo suite aathay hain wo DMMA 1939 k mutabiq aathay hain, jis me Majority CRUELTY as a ground for separation hoti hay.
well I wish i could be the pattern in cheif of FPSC so that finish all this gambling from CSS. Thats a different issue.
ALI SB (Thursday, September 08, 2011)