View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 08, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=ALI SB;349604]
Quote:
Originally Posted by islah_G View Post

dear me,

read it ....

Divorce law of Pakistan Talaq and Khula Rules, Laws of Pakistan concerning Muslim marriages

tehsin butt sb is a barrister and leading name in advocates...

u ur self mentioned "DMMA 1939 is providing grounds to a woman to sue her husband for dissoloution of marriage" .. dear is type ki dissolution of marriage ko kia name dain gat ap?????

again u said "Khula, Illa, Zihar and Mubaraat are the kinds of DIvorce." i contradict here too..

Khulla is not kind of Divorce dear... Divorce is related to only Husband in technical sense... Khula is Kind of Dissolution of marriage( and it happens when husband is not willing to announce Divorce.) and not of Divorce...

ur suggestions and comments are awaited dear
Here you saying Khula is not a divorce rather a kind of dissolotion of marriage. Thats what i want to say that Dissolotuion of Marriage and Divorce are same thing, Talaq is from Man side.
well I dont know barrister Tehsin nor i am going to contradict him as he has given Judicial Divorce / Khula as a heading.
He is a lawyer and his website is for those who want to become their clients lol.
I have studied it in a book and am reading Muslim law since BA LLB and CSS exams.
Connect with me through email or Facebook and give me ur address i ll send u a beautiful book of Muslim law and jurisprudence, only available in KPK, i hope u ll like it.
ALI SB (Friday, September 09, 2011)