View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 08, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=ALI SB;349624]
Quote:
Originally Posted by islah_G View Post
again i mentioned 'Khulaa -mode of dissolution" and "Right of Khulla under DMMA "

yes dear the right of Khula pakistan man DMMA ka under hi grant hua hay... can u mention the Law for the grant of Khula other than DMMA??? plz do mention so that i may Correct practice in Pakistani courts accordingly wherein Since 1939 , DMMA is used for grant of khulla...

did i mention anywhere that Khulla is Ground under DMMA??????

secondly i mentione dfollowing headings to gv some anaylytical touch to my answer. the examiner now a days doesnt want stero type answer dear.. we r asked for anylytical approach...

Basis of Khula in Islam:

Equality to women and check on husband arbitrary power of talaq and second marriage to sm extant too...

Comparative study of right of Khula to muslim woman vs ither religions: other religion never granted such prestige and status to a lady... islam provided this right..

Drawbaks in DMMA 1939: under Islamic Shariah the Qazi has to order the husband to pronounce Talaq to lady in court so that she may be released from marriage bond.. but in Pakistan, its the court which orders the Divorce even in the absence of husband... this approach is entorely against shariah... the solution is that the court issue warrants of husband to bring him into court or attach his property and make him bound to appear and pronounce talaq... this is the basic drawbak..u know he who binds the knot of marriage , he can only un-knot it.. so judge cant pronounce Talaq to a wife petitioner.. Judge must order the husband to pronounce...

this was the point for which i added this heading bravo... and i dont think so k kissi guide man apko ye analytical ans milay ga...

even then what ever i felt about ur remarks about my DMG, i have no Ill feelings now Bravo...

Calm n Cool
Well your whole reply revovles around Khgula and DMMA,
You said analytical approach chalta hay CSS me, I am sure Ironically kaha ye ap ne.
2008 CSS me me ne Analytical approach chalaya, to the point, no heading wedding every answer in paragraph style and I got only passing marks couldnt get allocation.
2010 me waheee Bakwaas patteren apnaya me ne kaam ki baat kam awr fazoool ki headings ziada awr buhut xabrdsast marks ley.......ye hay FPSC.
Ik taraf pol science waaaloo ko mar daitha hay to dosri tarf journalism socilogy islamic histories ko marks deta hay......ye hay FPSC.......i told u already that its a different issue choorr do isko.
well my comments were without harsh feelings dear u are my brother, but i was shocked.
ALI SB (Thursday, September 08, 2011)