View Single Post
Old Friday, September 09, 2011

Hasan Raza Awan will become famous soon enoughHasan Raza Awan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venerated View Post
I want to ask another question with regard to the above issue. That is if corruption can be legalized in Pakistan. In other words,can we say that corruption is legal in Pakistan? I want to discuss this point on basis of the following argument.

I read one of the articles, regarding veil for women in France, of engineer Asghar Ali. He argued that the Muslim women in France can move without veil. He quoted a reference to a fatwa by Imam Juma of Egypt(i doubt his name).Once imam Juma was asked if selling wine by a muslim in foreign or non-muslim land had been allowed or Islamic. He replied positively.He said yes,it was Islamic to sell wine in a non-muslim land because Muslim had no control over the land. Mr.Engineer Asghar Ali argued that on this basis Muslim women in France can move without veil.

Similarly,we, as an individual, have no control over the corruption. So,on the basis of the above discussion, can we say that corruption is legal in Pakistan?

Regards.
brother i read ur post.. but corruption is not only prohibited in islam but olso in other religions..n if u asking regarding religion then to corruption allo nai but agr system ko dekho to corruption khan nai hai kis mulk main nai hai?? n rahi bat legalize krne ki to systm ko chlane k liye kuch chezon ko illegal rakhna prta hai n corruption un main se ik hai