View Single Post
Old Friday, September 09, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venerated View Post
Dear friends,

Dar-ul-Harb means a place ruled by infidels. In other words,it is a place where no Islamic injunctions are followed or where Islamic injunctions or fundamentals have ceased to exist.During the British rule in 19th century,the sub-continent was also declared a Dar-ul-Harb because the Islamic injunctions were not allowed to be followed.Thus,the muslims started migrating to Afghanistan.

Similarly in today's Pakistan,the Islamic injunctions regarding bribery or corruption are not followed.If a true Muslim or an honest man follows these injunctions or principles,he faces innumerable difficulties.He is not allowed to work freely.Rather he is sidelined.Even on the sideline, he faces difficulties.However, such difficulties depend upon the post or position on which one works. If one is on a lower post,he faces less diffculties as compared to the difficulties of a higher post. If one is a CSP officer,he will face numerous hadrships.

So in the light of the above discussion,i want to ask if we can call Pakistan a Dar-ul-Harb regarding corruption or bribery.

I want to ask another question with regard to the above issue. That is if corruption can be legalized in Pakistan. In other words,can we say that corruption is legal in Pakistan? I want to discuss this point on basis of the following argument.

I read one of the articles, regarding veil for women in France, of engineer Asghar Ali. He argued that the Muslim women in France can move without veil. He quoted a reference to a fatwa by Imam Juma of Egypt(i doubt his name).Once imam Juma was asked if selling wine by a muslim in foreign or non-muslim land had been allowed or Islamic. He replied positively.He said yes,it was Islamic to sell wine in a non-muslim land because Muslim had no control over the land. Mr.Engineer Asghar Ali argued that on this basis Muslim women in France can move without veil.

Similarly,we, as an individual, have no control over the corruption. So,on the basis of the above discussion, can we say that corruption is legal in Pakistan?

Regards.
Brother,Egypt k fatwaaz pe mt jaiye.Me ne in k kaafi controversial fatwahs parhe hey.Ino ne sood leyna bhi jaiz karar de dia tha.Egyptian Fatwahs normally come from 'Jamia Al Azhar' or/and with its auspices.In scholarly circles,it is commonly termed as a 'Fatwah manufacturing factory'.You go their,give them money,get a fatwah of your liking.I know k hmare Islamic Finance ki field me Egypt se kaee contradictory Fatwahs bhi originate huy he.So I have basically lost trust in any Fatwah coming from Egypt.