View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 10, 2011

nadiamughal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post
whatz so perplexing about it?

proper functioning of central and peripheral nervous systems is central to the development, growth, mental and physical balances or equilibrium of the body.
central nervous system consists of brain and spinal cord. any abnormality in brain and spinal cord can leave serious impacts on the body causing psychological disorders, memory losses, sleeplessness, mental aberrations, hearing loss, eyesight loss, abnormal development of brain tissues and neural dysfunctioning that can result in death or total deviation from reality. almost all the psychological disorders are found to be having roots in the central nervous system.

as regards the peripheral nervous system, it is responsible for proper maintenance of our lower body functions. if there is any error in this type of nervous system, we would be unable to maintain the proper balance of the body that results from a disconnection between the central and peripheral nervous system. our body would fail to respond to the neural messages from body to brain and from brain to body.

it can also be further explained likewise.... !

Thanks.
i hope that i would have shown u a proper roadmap towards attempting this question.
ThanQ yu r rite....but i want to ask dat can it specificaly describe wid behaviorism school of thought?...these are al impairments na i want to ask that can we include the functions of all parts of nervous system both central and peripheral, spinal cord they are each specific to some sort of action and neurons also exhibit specific behaviors....can we mention all these??